Dish TV India / No reception, pathetic service!

I have paid for the connection however am still not receiving any signal. the customer care refuses to help, i have called multiple times. The only response i get is wait for 4 - 24 hrs, they fail to address the fact that i have waited for more than 72 hrs!!! Anybody interested in buying a slightly old (hardly used, no thanks to me) dish tv...

D  25th of Aug, 2008 by
More then year I’m using the dish TV connection. Past 5 day my connection is not working. I had raised the complained 5 day before. Still nobody come to home and rectified the problem. I have called several times to call center # 1800-180-3474. Every time somebody will pick the phone they will ask the all the detail and address. Then they will inform that some technical person will visit my palace. But nobody turn back.

This is worst service faced in my entire life.
A  13th of Jul, 2009 by
Since i bought ur platinum pack. Its already one month, that i paid for 6 months. But iam shocked to see the response. As it is showing, check your smartcard or call customer care. I tried both. But for few seconds the signal comes and again same thing repeats. Most shocking part is when i call customer care. It dose not take my moble no. or my Vc no. they say it is invalid. i can't understand that when i have paid 2000 Rs already then why iam not getting service.

I bought dish 2 yrs back, faced lot of problems but what iam facing now is just horrible.Even the dealer is very rude to me. So please help me.
Shamiara Khan
VC no. 01504450700
Mobile no.9436731780
N  18th of Oct, 2009 by
i am using a dish tv. but my connection is disconeted for since 6 month. but i have use aish tv again. is shok part is my dish tv not a recharge pls take a this problem.so pls help us.
Rajender Prasad

my vc no.01505700364
mobile no. 9911121709
N  23rd of Oct, 2009 by
I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Conatct Number.

Email Id: customercare@dishtv.in
D  18th of Jan, 2010 by
Believe me people. Dishtv sucks. my advise to anyone who is going for DISHTV, please please please please please please don't go for it.

I've never seen such a bad customer care as DISHTV's ... it really sucks. their attitude is simply wrong. I guess they are simply selling because of sharukh khan ads..

They post sales is terrifying and their website will frustate you to maximum extent... every interaction with their customer care, will result in complete dissatisfaction.

DISSATISFACTION is guaranteed with Dishtv, it comes for free when you go for dishtv.

DishTV India Logo DishTV India