Dish TV India / Fraud services

I have subscribed for a scheme called 'dish maxi - new Delhi. At least 19 channels i am supposed to get under this scheme is showing 'conditional access' call customer care center. Now all channel has been closed by dishtv, nevertheless i already paid all amount which given by call center. I have called many times in call center but problems not resolved till date. everytime get the promise that it will be set right within 24 hours. But nothing happens. My dish tv no is [protected] & complaint no is 6968777 &7006679.

N  11th of Jul, 2007 by
Dear Sushil,

I thank you for taking time to write a detailed feedback on our services. I understand and apologize for the fact that we were not able to live up to your expectations.To ensure an action on this issue, would appreciate if you could send more details. Please provide us your contact number as you have already given your VC No. and Complaint No. We will check this from our end and get back to you ASAP.

For further queries mail us: dishtvhelpdesk@gmail.com
Contact: 18601703474 , 01204443474

A  26th of Sep, 2007 by
DishTV is a fraud company. They are not a tall worried about the customers. The local dealer etech in chennai are another frauds. Never send a technician to fix the problems. They don't even pick up the mobiles. From manger Shakar to low level till tech Johnson all same irresponsible. They don't worry about the commitment they give.Such ridiculous customer care and a company.

The noida customer care technician are cheaters, they some how escalate the calls. if they are not able to provide a solution they will put us on hold for while and disconnect the calls. One Mr Suresh, Sruthi and so on.

I am only able to see a blank screen in my TV .

Stephen Sunil.
A  9th of Apr, 2008 by
contatcing customer care = banging your head in the wall
Mr. DishTVhelpdesk