Dish Network — raising rates 1 yr into 2 yr contract
My bill was increased from $89.21 to $109.21 one year into my two year agreement with DISH. I committed to 24 months and intend to comply as long as you agree to your end of the agreement. I was told by your customer service representative that my rates would NOT go up for two years if I agreed to a two-year commitment. I agreed to renew for two years based on that understanding. I have reviewed the agreement you sent me and it makes no mention of a $15 reduction for 1 year only.
I have been a customer of DISH for a long time. If you will not honor the commitment made by you customer service representative. Then the agreement we have is NULL and void. I await your replay preferably in writing.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices 
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!