Dish Network / rip off
I can't believe that Dish network is allowed to rip off people on a daily basis and nothing is done about it. I have tried to email Dish Network CEO, but unable to locate his exact email address. I have been a customer of Dish Network for 5 years, I recently wanted to upgrade and was hit with all these upgrade charges. The first time I asked to talk to a supervisor and he was aware of what he could do. I was put off by the fact that as a 5 year customer I had to pay for upgrades.
When Dish is advertising for new customers free, I felt I was being jerked around. I discussed with my wife and realized I was asking for too much. I had to call on my cell phone to get into the Dish Network system. I ended up talking to another supervisor. I realize that the supervisors are allowed so much power to do things, but the 2nd Supervisor reminded me of the old time car salesman. The first supervisor I talked to was understanding, I did not get his name, but had to work by his guidelines and I understand that now. By the way the 2nd supervisor acted, I wonder how long Dish Network will remain number 1 most satisfaction. Most companies today realize that to retain customers you have to have customer satisfaction. Well that is not what I felt. After today, I felt like it was take it or leave it. I guess I will be leaving Dish Network. I feel you should know this and not let new customer numbers deceive you. To stay number 1, Dish network should try and work with the customers that made them number 1.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - satellite reception 
- Dish.com - service
- Dish Network / Dish.com - on demand service
- Dish Network / Dish.com - 702 934-3800 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - customer service and supervisors at dish network