Discovery Health / pathetic services
Discovery health promises the world and excellent service, yet gives you lies and attitude. i had taken out the Keycare option due to financial reasons. 2 weeks ago i had broken my foot, been to the Network facilities registered on discovery, firstly when you get to the hospitals you are treated like dirt because you belong to a low scheme as they refer to it as.
up to now after numerous calls to discovery health and visits to the hospital, i have not yet seen an Orthopedic surgeon, and been given the run around by the medical aid to get a simple authorization number. in this 2 weeks, my foot has still remained swollen, and there is bruising. but i cannot seem to get any help from either the hospital or discovery.
discovery consultants also has the nerve to tell me that, i belong to the keycare option and i should not expect excellent service.
More Discovery Health Complaints & Reviews
- Discovery Health - failing to update contact details which resulted in listing on itc 
- Discovery Insure - claim issues 
- Discovery Health - will not allow me to add a dependant
- Discovery Medical Aid - unpaid medical bills 
- Discovery Health - keycare benefit option is rubbish 
- Discovery Health Medical Aid - service is ridiculous
- Discovery Health Medical Aid - authorisation
- Discovery Health Medical Aid - failure to pay promptly money due on a medical insurance claim
- Discovery Health Medical Aid - not paying for insured benefits or failing to automatically activate my maternity benefit
- Discovery Health Medical Aid - payment not received (refunds are hard to do with discovery)