Direct Expresswon't put my 950.00 back on my card.

My Social Security money is put on USDirectExpress card. My money was taken off my card on April 1, 2011 by a teller at 5th3rd Bank. Because my ID didn't have the same zip code "which she didn't ask me at all" as my card she voided out without permission and now this card hasn't put my money back. Each deny this being their fault.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Columbus, OH The teller was wrong, she ok'ed it then turned around and avoided it. I've tried numerous phone calls, letters being sent from bank about the error they made and the people at the card, have no info. I had a letter sent that day and again on the 6th and still no money nor any explanation from either the card or the bank. Please help me before I get evicted etc.

Comments

• Fr
      Apr 25, 2016

I Live here in American Samoa and I hold a USDIRECTEXPRESS card it doesn't work here when I swipe it at a ATM machine an I even tried going to the bank of Hawaii and it still wont work, something is wrong and it says decline. I received money in on the April 20th 2016 and I was in Hawaii I was able to get money out of my account but coming here to American Samoa it doesn't work, I can't seem to get money out it just says declined... Please help me with my Problem ASAP.

• Sh
      Jul 06, 2017

I also had money taken from my card and nothing has been done about it. I reported the problem immediately, but they are not refunding my money.

• Ha
      Jul 02, 2018

I went to an ATM at a Chase Branch, the ATM didn't give me my money but It showed a 700 dollar withdrawal on my card The people at the Chase branch realized the problem and the manager gave me information to forward to Direct Express.I contacted Direct Express and the customer level two rep told me to fax the problem to them, gave me a service request number(that they didn't record).Over the weekend I faxed the dispute to them six times, yet they still didn't receive it, stating that I takes 48 hours to receive a fax (is that true?)plus they told me that it could take up to 90 days for me to receive a credit on my account, (if they granted me one), meanwhile, I am 100% disabled and that money was for my rent.Why does it take so long for them to give me my 700 dollar credit ? every different number that you call goes to the same people(no corporate people can you contact)the reps only recite the company line, and pass the buck to other CSRs I still haven't been able to solve this issue, i need my money to survive, and I wonder why social security even use these people.the Government should really look into replacing these crooks with a company that will really service it's people honestly.