Direct Express — won't put my 950.00 back on my card.
My Social Security money is put on USDirectExpress card. My money was taken off my card on April 1, 2011 by a teller at 5th3rd Bank. Because my ID didn't have the same zip code "which she didn't ask me at all" as my card she voided out without permission and now this card hasn't put my money back. Each deny this being their fault.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Columbus, OH The teller was wrong, she ok'ed it then turned around and avoided it. I've tried numerous phone calls, letters being sent from bank about the error they made and the people at the card, have no info. I had a letter sent that day and again on the 6th and still no money nor any explanation from either the card or the bank. Please help me before I get evicted etc.
More Direct Express Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Express - fraud ivr money transfer unauthorized 
- Usdirectexpress.com - money taken from account; would not give merchandiser authorization number 
- Direct Express - dispute about fraudulent transaction 
- direct-express-debit-card - rudness 
- Direct Express - rip off
- Direct Express - they owe me money and will not pay me or tell me what's going on
- Direct Express - fraud department 
- Direct Express - direct express / dispute about fraudulent transaction 
- Direct Express - fraud suspension 
- Direct Express - I am short over $ 380.