Direct Energy / scam
I signed up for direct energy for 1 year contract. It was free weekends and $100 visa card promotional offer. In March, I contacted them about the visa card and their agent said that I will receive the visa card in 2 parts. $50 after 6 month of contract and the remainder after completion of the contract. But when I contacted them today about the same matter ( i wanted to know when the card will arrive) they say that the plan I signed up for does not have a promotional visa card offer!!! and the last agent was incorrect.
I am gathering documents and other people like me who have been scammed like this by direct energy. I want to drag them to court and [censored] bury the company to the ground. I know suing for $100 sounds ridiculous but its not just about that!!! Who knows Those bloody scammers are ripping off and at what amounts!!!
More Direct Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Energy - negative option contract renewal! 
- Direct Energy - fraud and cheating! 
- Direct Energy - billing 
- Direct Energy - things we should know as customers before signing with direct energy for natural gas 
- Mr Tankless / Ontario Direct Energy - owner 
- Direct Energy - the aeroplan points
- Direct Energy - billing gas and electricity
- Direct Energy - natural gas and electricity
- Direct Energy - natural gas
- Direct Energy - did not move my services and starting charging my landlord without me knowing it.