Direct Energy Gas Charges / illegal charges
Direct Energy and Enbridge both claim that St. Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church has entered into a contract with Direct Energy to supply gas to the Church and yet no such contract exists. A representative of Direct Energy informed me that a contract was made in 2003 for five years. They unilaterally renewed it in 2008 since the Church failed to not authorize Direct Energy and Enbridge to renew the supposed contract.
The Church has an account with Enbridge, not with Direct Energy. A reason audit has revealed that the Church is charged approximately three times the going rate for natural gas. These funds were fraudulently obtained and we are demanding that restitution be made.
More Direct Energy Gas Charges Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Energy - negative option contract renewal! 
- Direct Energy - fraud and cheating! 
- Direct Energy - billing 
- Direct Energy - things we should know as customers before signing with direct energy for natural gas 
- Mr Tankless / Ontario Direct Energy - owner 
- Direct Energy Services - billing and processing
- Direct Energy - scam
- Direct Energy - the aeroplan points
- Direct Energy - billing gas and electricity
- Direct Energy - natural gas and electricity