Direct Buy Of South Jersey — rip off
I, Like everyone else signed on with Direct buy in Oct 08, I have nothing but regrets. You turn watch HGTV and DYI so you can try to do projects your self (to save money) and Here comes a Direct buy comercial and all you think about is how much you can save. And days after you sign up, you relized you've been hoodwinked.
I am looking for numbers to the attorneys that are filing class action suit.
everyone that had a bad experience should get together and do a commercial to follow theirs. Wounder if it would get played.
IF there was even a way that people could be warned before they stepped foot into a direct buy. So many don't think to do the reserch until they've signed thier money away. And 6k is a lot to throw a way
More Direct Buy Of South Jersey Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Buy Membership - poorly run business and a rip off! 
- Direct Buy - class action lawsuit info 
- DirectBuy - 30-day trial membership 
- Direct Buy - awful everything 
- DirectBuy - avoiding to deal with directbuy! 
- Direct Buy - total scam! 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - deception and false advertisement 
- Direct Buy - clear scam 
- Direct Buy - cabinets 
- Direct Buy - contract scam