Direct Buy / Fraud and cheating
I was trying to become a member of DirectBuy, but they act as they don't need members anymore. They demand things as: "if you're married, you cannot come alone or your husband cannot come alone to "the visit" (even if I don't have babysitter, and one of us need to be in home to take care of the kids!). The lady (I will preserve her name - because I'm more nice than her) asked personal questions that made me feel embarrassed. I'm very disappointed with DirectBuy, and I'll be glad to pay more if I have a better service!
More Direct Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Buy Membership - Poorly run business and a rip off! 
- Direct Buy - Class action lawsuit info 
- DirectBuy - 30-Day Trial Membership 
- Direct Buy - Awful everything 
- DirectBuy - Avoiding to deal with DirectBuy! 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - I paid in full for warranty now company out of business due to unethical behaviour.
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Direct buy auto warranty 
- DirectBuy - Office furniture
- Direct Buy - Household appliances
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Extended Warranty / Vehicle Service Contract