Dinkleboo.com / The rep was rude and threatened me

1 2520 S. Industrial Park Ave Tempe, AZ 85282United States Review updated:

I had a groupon and wanted to buy from www.dinkleboo.com. But the company refused to take this groupon and told me to pay for the delivery as well. But I started to ask why they refused to accept the groupon and were rude with me. But the rep insisted that he needed to get the payment or he wouldn’t ship the order. I wasn’t happy to speak or deal in such manner and I told the rep to cancel the deal. Awful company.

Gu
Sep 7, 2015

Comments

• Pe
      11th of Nov, 2015

They're out to make money for doing nothing. I purchased a Voucher Code off Groupon & after entering all of my details I entered the voucher code. They accepted it but as soon as you try to pay, they're website crashes. I retried later on only to find that my voucher code is now invalid. They say it's been used once so can't be reused.

Complete & utter lie. It was entered but not used because they're website crashed. There's several others online today that have had exactly the same thing happen to them. Dinkleboo reply is to try again in a few days! They refuse to reinstate the voucher code so want you to pay full price!