Digitel Lucena City Baranch / bad customer service
I would like to report a complaint regarding a delay on the installation of our Internet and landline which is supposed to be installed 3 weeks back.
My sister (Ms. Maria Normelita Babat) availed for the DSL Plan 999 last June 24, 2009 through an agent named Mark Anda. He assured to us that it is a free installation and it will be installed within a maximum of 3 to 4 days. My sister paid the amount asked. But after 4 days we were informed that we have to add P500 for the installation without giving us a convincing explanation. We gave the amount since we really need to have the line connected but no action was done after that.
We decided to visit the Lucena branch office last week and found Mr. Anda at the gate of the office.
He didn't allow us to enter the premise cause he mentioned that there's meeting goin on inside. He just told us that by Friday (July 10), the line will be connected but then he didn't show up.
We called Digitel this morning to follow-up and a certain Mr. Raymond answered the phone and told us that there is no such application for installation under the name of Ms. Normelita M. Babat. He just asked my number and promised to call but then again he didnt call.
I am very disappointed on the service...I would like to complaint the whole Lucena Branch especially Mr. Mark Anda-whoever he is! Please do something about this! This will create bad impression on your company. Your reply is expected! Thank you!
Maria Nina M. Babat
More Digitel Lucena City Baranch Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation - failed to install on promised date 
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone 
- [Resolved] PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services 
- Digitel - Dasmarinas, Branch - very poor, bad, disgusting service!!! 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Internet no service
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - below the belt service for 1 month. no customer service outside service centers
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - their service
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - landline telephone and internet service
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - no internet connection, yet we are still billed even if promised actions are not done.