Digi Telecommunications / sim card purchased at klia
I purchased a digi SIM card at Kuala Lumpur airport on 6th may and paid 30rm for a monthly data plan as advertised. Today I have received a SMS telling me to reload to continue using the service. Confused by this I contacted Digi by web chat and they said only 10RM had been loaded and a weekly data plan purchased. I queried where the other 20RM I paid had gone to and they couldn't answer and disconnected me from the chat. It appears the person at KLIA digital store has kept it for themselves!! This is not good customer service and I will not be using Digi anymore, they were advertising a monthly plan for 30RM which I paid for and trusted the person to do their job right. Now I am out of pocket and have to sort out getting a new SIM. Always used Digi on my multiple trips to Malaysia but no more...I also will not recommend any of my friends to use either. Bad customer service!
More Digi Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- DiGi - they charged more than I had spent 
- Digi Internet - internet connetction is so slow even thou the signal bar is full 
- DiGi - poor customer service 
- Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. - bad customer service 
- Digi Malaysia - bad network & poor service 
- Digi Telecommunications - payment to terminate digi mobifi account in july 2016 was not recorded on telco system.
- Digi Telecommunication - digi's many hidden charges 
- Digi Telecommunications - extremely bad service from digi
- Digi Telecommunications - prepaid phone number
- Digi Telecommunications - unauthorized subscription to gameloft