Digi Telecommunications / poor services (cancel unknown transaction)

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi,

I feel very disappointed to your digi's services, especially customer service and billing dept.

1st Jan 2017, my plan had been change without my notice to 148V instead of existing plan 68V. Therefore, I write in email and give a call to your customer services to cancel transaction. 2nd Jan 2017, I called again and Ms Anasha (customer service) advise to send in email to [protected]@digi.com.my. On the same day, Mr Desmond (PIC) called back mentioned that by 3th Jan 2017 the plan will change back to 68V without any charges and refund back on the upfront waived. But, its not done and nobody from billing dept call back to follow up.

4th Jan 2017, Mr Desmond called and come another promises this issue will settle by today not later by 3pm. End up, the same situation happend which the plan not change back to 68V with what he had promises. After that, Mr Omar from billing dept called back and said he received instruction and need some time to adjust back the old plan.He promises to me will done before 8pm on 4th Jan 2017. At the end, nothing seem to be done or adjust by your customer service.

I need an proper explannation instead of hear need feedback from this/that or need investigate. Hope you understand this case had been drag more that 48hours as you promises from 1st Jan 2017.

I need a fast action and revert to us by today(5th Jan 2017).

Thanks & Regards