DiGi — daily rm3
I subscribed for this deal out desperation only for few days of usage. Digi will send me a sms informing that rm3 has been deducted for the internet subscription daily at midnight. What I feel deceiving is that, why is there not a number included in that sms for unsubscribing?
I believe for user friendliness digi should provide the number for us to unsubscribe for the customers convenience and knowledge. I hope digi will make the necessary changes and not use this kind of tricks to make profit.
More DiGi Complaints & Reviews
- DiGi - they charged more than I had spent 
- Digi Internet - internet connetction is so slow even thou the signal bar is full 
- DiGi - poor customer service 
- Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. - bad customer service 
- Digi Malaysia - bad network & poor service 
- Digi Telecommunications - payment to terminate digi mobifi account in july 2016 was not recorded on telco system.
- Digi Telecommunication - digi's many hidden charges 
- Digi Telecommunications - extremely bad service from digi
- Digi Telecommunications - prepaid phone number
- Digi Telecommunications - unauthorized subscription to gameloft