Diet Max Acai Berry / Internet fraud, credit card fraud

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered a free trail of Acai berry in July 2010 for $1.49 then called the Diet Max to cancel my subscription before the trail period ends. The person I spoke too never cancelled my subscription and the nightmare started from there!!! I called Diet Max 3 more times in July to cancel my subscription and each time they will tell me your account has been cancelled. In mean time I was changed $4.97 for a monthly subscription and $87.47 for the product. The same charges and another hidden small amount of $1.95 were charged to my credit card in August and September. I tried to call them again in September to get a refund with no success. I tried to reverse the charges through my bank and I was told I have to dispute the changes directly with
Diet Max. I called Diet Max again and this time I was told the matter has to go to their accounting department and it will take few weeks to process the refund. I was getting sick of these changes and decided to make a stop on my credit card to avoid further charges - THE ONLY WAY TO STOP Diet Max charging my account!!!. I called again in October and no answer from line [protected], I finally found another phone number from https://www.complaintsboard.com # [protected] which seems working so far. Still did not get my money back and no products either.

Mi

Comments

• Me
      13th of Oct, 2010
    Diet Max Acai Berry - Free Sample scam
    Diet Max
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Canada

Here is Diet Maxs phone number that works. 1800 440 4397. You must TELL them to cancel your membership right then and there because they will want to do it over e-mail. Tell them your computer is broken. Get your cancellation number too. Have them REPEAT it to you. One you recieve their product call this number to get your RMA return merchandise approval and send it right back.

• In
      16th of Oct, 2010

Make sure you call befor the 10th day because they will charge you the full amount of the product.