Diamond Bus Tours / unprofessional policy
I attempted to join a small group over 2 mos prior to the trip date posted on website. I was given the name and contact number for the local group leader. Upon contacting this individual I was informed that the bus was full but that there were people "pending"
From her sunday school class. I contacted a customer service rep from diamond tours to see if it was the policy of the company for group leaders to reserve spots on the trip for their friends who may not even commit to going when there were individuals ready to commit and pay to join a trip. I was told "all the group leaders are different honey."
More Diamond Bus Tours Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Tours - Falsely advertised 
- Diamond Tours - Dangerous Bus Trip One Dead
- Diamond Tours - Bus tour for senior citizens
- Diamond Tours - Refund for trip 
- Diamond Tours - Everyone on our tour was disappointed 
- Diamond Tours - Accommodations, Itinerary, Tour Guides, EXPERIENCE as a whole
- Diamond Tours - trip to mackinac island, mi / hotels and restaurants
- Diamond Tours - unprofessional treatment during trip 
- Diamond Tours - Poor experience 
- Diamond Tours - Hotel in Hyannis, Mass.