DHL / extortion in mexico!
I mailed two packages from Texas to myself in the Yucatan of Mexico so I wouldn't have to lug them through the airports. The rest is noted below in my travel blog. Now a LOT of people can see my complaint. And DHL (in the US with English) won't even acknowledge me anymore!) (I had tee shirts printed for my coworkers that cost me $140.00 and the other box is my own (used) clothing.)
The following from my blog to readers / friends:
Not so sure I'll endorse DHL anymore. Remember I had told y'all that I had mailed two boxes (totalling 22 lbs) to myself from Texas to the tune of $339.00 US dollars. The boxes got to Merida before my plane did, but I still haven't gotten them! 9 days now. They are holding them hostage for taxes. Now want $490.00 US more! $4900.00 pesos! The US DHL office is now ignoring me too so I haven't gotten resolution. Will probably have them returned to Beaumont but don't know since states won't answer. Will update y'all when there is a solution. Attorney and I have appointment on Tuesday with Immigration - may have him take me to Customs to find out about the country's Code of Conduct because I feel this is extortion.
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL Express - 31365911278611
- DHL SOUTH AFRICA - refund
- DHL Express - import parcel
- DHL Express - luggage shipment: - 7976333665
- DHL Express - delayed delivery