DHGate.com / never received order

I ordered makeup 133 days ago and never received the product. The tracking # didn't work. I e-mailed the seller several times and was told to be patient. I have ordered several different products from there before. I have received most without problem. However, there is this one seller that either doesn't send the product and hopes you won't ask for a refund in time and then if you complain, keeps telling you to wait until it is too long for a refund. I'm out $35 so far, but now I will never trust that company again. I have complained to the company and told to wait (more waiting) for an e-mail from them resolving the issue. I keep checking and no e-mail. Do not buy from DHgate unless you are willing to risk losing your money.

Re
Feb 23, 2016

Comments

• Ac
      Feb 23, 2016

Do not buy from DHgate unless you are willing to risk your money. You may or may not receive your product. Most of the time the tracking #'s are no good. Some of the deliveries take more than 90 days and then you can't get a refund or file a dispute when they don't arrive or if there is a problem with the product. Some of the sellers are good and you might consider paying extra to have the product shipped by a carrier that is faster. However, there is no guarantee you will receive your product at all. It's a gamble if you want to take that gamble, just be warned that out of about 6 orders, I have had trouble with 2 arriving and 1 never arrived.