DHGate / 14k diamond ring

I purchased what was shown as a 14k diamond wedding ring set with a $2, 999.00 price tag attached and what I got was a fake diamond wedding ring set. Dhgate mentioned that I couldn't get a refund and I would have to try to contact the seller and of course he's ignoring me. Please ladies and men don't beleive the hype! Dhgate sucks!

Mi

Comments

• Lu
      14th of May, 2009

Yes! Never use DHgate!
    It sucks!!!

• Ro
      23rd of Oct, 2009

Sometimes you can find a good seller and good items, but never buy from them expensive items or brand names, everything they sell is FAKE...
    but my experience says "DON"T BUY FROM THEM"

Their customer service suck!
    I just lost over $80
    And this time, it wasn't the fist time I had a problem with them... Sometimes I think they don't understand english or they just love ripping off people...

Specially NEVER buy from the seller "hot_things" NEVER!
    I bought from them 3 sets of brushes (every set w/ 3 brushes n case)... n what i got? 3 cheap brushes!

• Ge
      1st of Jul, 2010

Bought 2 watches from CHINA-SEIKO-CARTIER, ONE WATCH, ALL THE PINS AND SCREWS CAME OUT WITHIN 2 DAYS,

SECOND WATCH DOES NOT KEEP PROPER TIME AT ALL, LOST MY MONEY, THE WATCHES ARE IN THE GARBAGE.

G.M.

• Po
      10th of Nov, 2010

hello, battery supplier, 100% factory, low price, can do retails, wholesales, droppshipping, can accept Pappal.
    please contact me via my email:
    sales6@better-power.com.hk

Thanks!

• Do
      1st of Mar, 2011

You guys said it. Im trying to get a game which I waited 15 days for shipping. And then its saying no tracking number i have to wait 1 to 3 bisness days!!! And obviosly my moneys gone.

• Pe
      3rd of Jun, 2011

Do buy from DHgate, they are a scam! You will never get your money back

29th of Jun, 2011

HI,
    I ORDERED A DETROIT TIGERS AUSTIN JACKSON JERSEY FROM DHGATE SELLER SPORTSGAGA...
    FIRST THEY EMAILED ME TO TELL ME THE ORDER HAS SHIPPED, I WAITED A COUPLE OF DAYS TO TRY AN TRACK MY ORDER, AND THE SITE SAYS NO INFO FOR THIS ORDER, I GO A FEW MORE DAYS AND STILL KEEP GETTING THE SAME RESPONSE.
    THEN THE SELLER EMAILS ME WANTING ME TO CHANGE THE ORDER ( VERY HARD TO UNDERSTAND BECAUSE HIS ENGLISH IS HORRIBLE ) SO I CHANGED IT TO THE JUSTIN VERLANDER JERSEY AND THE EMAIL I GET IS " OK THANKS " THATS IT, SO I THINK EVERTHING IS OK BUT NOW THEY WANT ME TO PAY FOR THE REPLACEMENT ORDER WHEN I ALREADY PAID THEM FOR THE FIRST ORDER I NEVER RECEIVED & THE SELLER WANTED ME TO CHANGE.
    I HAVE READ A FEW BLOGS STATING THAT DHGATE IS A BIG RIP OFF, JUST WISH I WOULD HAVE READ THEM BEFORE ORDERING, BUT COMPARED TO SOME OTHERS I GUESS I'M GETTING OFF CHEAP $39.98 IS WHAT THEY SEEM TO HAVE TAKEN ME FOR, SOME PEOPLE HAVE ORDERS OVER THE $600.00 RANGE.
    I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DHGATE TO ANYONE...STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE IT'S ONLY BAD NEWS!!!
    THEY RIP YOU OFF!!!
    JAMES

• Di
      26th of Jul, 2011

DHGate once again proves that Chinese people are left without any professional ethics. All of us aware of the "Chinese" quality the worst class. I accept that in order to save some money I purchased from DHGate but the product? It was worst than I could imagine. Besides that the so called "Customer Care" should be renamed to "Customer Harassment". Most of time they don't understand english and if you are fortunate enough to have a chance talking with English speaking person than he /she have no clue of your case. And I found them flirting most of time ... Useless Coffee and Kiss icons during the burning discussions. It seems that DHGate is bunch of stupids and one more face of Chinese failure on international front.