Deutsche Bank / Credit Card

1 125 B/6 Savitri Nagar, New Delhi, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9350094019

I'm very sorry but I'm completely disagree with your Co./ Org way of working. It is totally unprofessional & the way you deal with the people is something very shameful for the Org. a. As per my records, there was 1800 Rs pending while your statement showed Rs 2600 odd something in Sep 08.
b. I Paid 2600 Rs for clearing my account but again I got 3100 Rs statement in Oct 08. c. I never late paid the dues but there was the confused statement form your org side about my due dates. They stated me 12th of every month but actually it was 1st of the month. I always paid on 31st / 1st (I was not be able to recv my statement initially so I paid on a very regular basis. pl check my payment history) d. Now I've called on 4th OCt 08 with SR no [protected] for late fee waive off but no response from your org side. e. I also requested to give me a call from your Cust Care but never recd the same f. Now you have reduced my limit from 23 K to 19 K without any notice / prior information g. I'm calling on your 6601 6601 Cust care from last 35 min it is putting me on hold. NoBody is recvng the call. In mail you always gave us the response after 10-15 days & then write that Feel Free to Call us on the mentioned number h. Again and again wrong & delayed response with stating sorry for the same is not a correct solution for the issue. Finally I want to close my transaction with your Bank. Please give me a call & let me know the procedure. Abhishek Shukla

Comments

25th of Apr, 2008

This complaint is regarding the calls received for credit card payments on card no: 5160680047138007

Which I hold since. I got a Cheque dropped favoring card a/c of Rs.2000 (ICICI Bank Cheque) at ATM on 23.04.08.

Even then I was repeatedly receiving calls from DB Collection deptt from someone called Rohit and from No.011-45081465 on 25/04/08 between 2.15pm to 2.40 pm. After communicating to him the Cheque details he forced for some cash payment.

I was on a board Meeting and received 10 calls from him.

Therefore, please send an updated statement and get the payments cleared and cancel the card ASAP as I do not want to continue the relationship with DB.

I will take legal action against the Bank, if I receive any calls further. I am also stopping the Cheque issued to you and sending someone to deposit Rs.2000 on this A/C.

The Details of the person as communicated to me is as follows :
    Name: Rohit