Deutsche Bank / Credit card rip-off
I applied for a Deutsche Bank Credit Card when they visited my office. I gave all the documents like, ID proof, Address proof, Income statement, PAN card etc... I got a alert after a week that it is gone for processing. That's it. I didn't receive any message from them. They called my mobile, Fixedline number and they came and inquired in my house also. But, no updates after a month also.
When I called them, they said, my application is disapproved. Till now, they didn't give any concrete reason for disapproving my application even after sending repeated mails.
What I suggest everyone don't go in for Deutsche Bank for any financial transaction. They may be global bank, but the service and customer care is really pathetic...
More Deutsche Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Deutsche Bank - Don't trust them 
- Deutsche Bank - Fake Job Offers 
- Deutsche Bank - Job Fraud
- Deutsche Bank - Credit Card Settlement
- Deutsche Bank - Stay far away from Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bank - wrongful foreclosure
- Deutsche Bank - Money deducted without any information 
- Deutsche Bank - Late payment charges
- Deutsche Bank - Credit Card 
- Deutsche Bank - Annoying telemarketing agents