Deutsche Bank / Credit card rip-off

1 India Review updated:

I applied for a Deutsche Bank Credit Card when they visited my office. I gave all the documents like, ID proof, Address proof, Income statement, PAN card etc... I got a alert after a week that it is gone for processing. That's it. I didn't receive any message from them. They called my mobile, Fixedline number and they came and inquired in my house also. But, no updates after a month also.

When I called them, they said, my application is disapproved. Till now, they didn't give any concrete reason for disapproving my application even after sending repeated mails.

What I suggest everyone don't go in for Deutsche Bank for any financial transaction. They may be global bank, but the service and customer care is really pathetic...

Ba

Comments

• Ro
      4th of Jul, 2007

Hi ,

I am holding Deutsch bank credit, i dropped cheque on drop box and it is returned. This happened last time also and they have arranged a representative last time for collect the cash. Today is the last day for the payment.

People beware!!!

• Ak
      16th of Aug, 2007

Don't ever go for Deutsche Bank Credit card.. they are just hopeless.. I had applied for a Gold Card and they send me a classic card with a limit of Rs. 30,000.00 even less than my salary... also they had promised a 5% cash back on every purchase but there is no such thing mentioned in the documents came with the card.. All other banks give you 2 reward points per 100.00 Rs. while Deutsche Bank pays only 1. I called them and got my card canceled immediately. Beware of this German bank... their tele callers lie... their agents do fraud...

• Ra
      30th of May, 2008

I Have applied for Deutsche Bank Credit card but without getting correct information from CIBIL bank has been rejected my application for credit card. They replied me there is a problem in your cibil status. When i inquired about, what wrong with me in CIBIL Status no body provide me the exact answer. When any company requested for checking for CIBIL Status CIBIL's Concern person provides his Name and designation and a control No, several time about 15 times i sent mail to Deutsche Bank but no body providing me the control no and and concer person name. This bank is cheater bank

• Su
      5th of Sep, 2008

same happen to me, niether CIBIL helped nor DB bank

Suman

• Ne
      5th of Nov, 2008

I applied for the credit card and got it too but due to one reason or the other I did not even open the envelope in which it came it and lo behold!! I am getting a credit card statement relegiously through mails and SMS without having swiped it once. That too after all the promises that no processing fees, this and that and many other frills. I really don't know which address to complain at. Tere is hardly any responsive contact number or email id (66016601 is bogus-does not offer ready help).

Please avoid DB credit cards

29th of Jun, 2009

Hello Guys they are really fraud, SOmehow Iam trying to expose the same in the media and papers. Guys I need your help and support so that we can tackle such decive and fraud.

Do get back to me ASAP

29th of Jun, 2009

Iam goinna take them for a task, the kind of deception I got from them
    I have been paying regulary monthly balances, but still they are charging more.
    Cmon guys, we just cant sit and watch these people and dance to their tunes.

We need to act on this immediately