Dental Works — billing service
Worst place to go for dental care. Wait times are minimum of 30 minutes. Absolutely worst place for billing issues. They bill incorrectly, do not know the appropriate codes and prompt send bills for collection because of their errors. They have a person who is supposedly dealing with patient issues Ann Rylie phone number [protected] extension 1127. Phone is NEVER ANSWERED, no call back. Their corporate office does NOT CARE. Tried for over 10.5 hours at different times to contact the office manager at Richmond heights, manager at Mentor who we were told is a supervisor but they tell us the WE HAVE to BILL the insurance company directly and get the claims resolved. PLEASE READ ABOUT SIMILAR EXPERIENCES BY OTHER PATIENTS. DO NOT GO TO DENTAL WORKS.
More Dental Works Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dental Works - bad service 
- Dental Works - scam!!! deep cleaning 
- Dental Works - high prices 
- Dental Works - price quotes raised for root canal
- Dental Works - poorly run office!!!
- Dental One Of Columbia Dental Practice - fraud to bank of america as of services completed
- Dental Works - unprofessional service
- Dental Works - negligent dentist
- DentalWorks - pre-diagnostic test to help detect abnormalities of mucous membranes in the mouth
- Dental Works - lanced tooth x ray