Delta E-ticket / no refund
A graduation gift of an airline ticket was purchased for a passenger who was unknowingly afraid to fly. On finding out the dilemma, the credit card owner called Delta to cancel the flight, they were told "tough luck". The ticket cost was $298.59 and the only resolve offered was "the passenger could fly within one year or Delta keeps the money". The passenger either fly or tough luck.
Unless the passenger was in a coma or dead...no refund.
More Delta E-ticket Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta - delta skymiles redemption 
- Delta Air Lines - changing name on skymiles account 
- Delta Air Lines - delta sky miles
- Delta Air Lines - a recent flight delay 
- Delta - taxi service
- Delta Air Lines - luggage
- Delta Air Lines - supervisor at the check in