Delta Air Lines / mechanical problems, poor customer service!
My wife and I were going to Cozumel on a scuba diving trip. We were to fly from Orlando to Atlanta onto Cozumel. The first plane we were to fly on had mechanical problems, the second had mechanical problems and showed up late to Orlando. We missed our connecting flight to Cozumel. They flew us instead to Cancun telling us they would get us to Cozumel. When we landed in Cancun a Delta rep. put us in a taxi and told us he would take us to Playa. From there he would get us on the fairy boat to Cozumel. Instead we were dropped off in Playa no idea where we were with all of our dive gear at 10:00 P.M. We paid the taxi and boat but were told by Delta to bad about the cost out of pocket. Also the lost night at the resort and missed day of diving that was paid for. Customer service was even worse.
More Delta Air Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta - delta skymiles redemption 
- Delta Air Lines - changing name on skymiles account 
- Delta Air Lines - delta sky miles
- Delta Air Lines - a recent flight delay 
- Delta - taxi service
- Delta Air Lines - luggage
- Delta Air Lines - supervisor at the check in