Dell Xps 400 / piece of junk
Dell Computers - www.Dell.com
My complaint seems to be one many have. I got my Dell computer almost two years ago and from around the fourth month I have had issues with it. First the power supply, then thermal issues modem issues all along and because I didn't have the funds to extend my warranty I am in a mess.
They will do lots for you but with a price and they do not stand by there product. Did I mention that I have replaced the power supply three times and that to make the computer run I am going to have to replace the board and processor.
Clearly it is manufacture defect. The tech guy who was on the phone with me for a very long time tried to get his supervisors to replace the whole system was shot down by them, and told to direct me to out of warranty where there is a price on everything.
I have stupidly recommended there product to many family members and friends (something I will correct in the next few days). I made the biggest mistake of my life getting this computer. I usually build my own and then I know what I am getting. I took a short cut and now am paying the price. Really Paying. We live and learn.
The XPS is not as fast and strong as advertised and I know.
If only one person decides to buy another brand of computer then I will feel like I did something for mankind.
More Dell Xps 400 Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - laptop hardly works 
- Dell - service contract
- Dell - new purchase of xps 8930 
- Dell - dell latitude 5480 notebook / service request: 964389212 
- Dell - service tag 11w1b02 ref. number 964469643