Dell Xps 400 / piece of junk

Dell Computers - www.Dell.com

My complaint seems to be one many have. I got my Dell computer almost two years ago and from around the fourth month I have had issues with it. First the power supply, then thermal issues modem issues all along and because I didn't have the funds to extend my warranty I am in a mess.

They will do lots for you but with a price and they do not stand by there product. Did I mention that I have replaced the power supply three times and that to make the computer run I am going to have to replace the board and processor.

Clearly it is manufacture defect. The tech guy who was on the phone with me for a very long time tried to get his supervisors to replace the whole system was shot down by them, and told to direct me to out of warranty where there is a price on everything.

I have stupidly recommended there product to many family members and friends (something I will correct in the next few days). I made the biggest mistake of my life getting this computer. I usually build my own and then I know what I am getting. I took a short cut and now am paying the price. Really Paying. We live and learn.

The XPS is not as fast and strong as advertised and I know.

If only one person decides to buy another brand of computer then I will feel like I did something for mankind.
Va