Dell Financial Services — rip off
I made an internet request for a personal computer to be built for me in December 2007, I also opened up a line of credit due to the great promotion of a year to pay without interest. The order was placed the 5th of December and after waiting 2 weeks I attempted to track what happened to my computer. After much going back and forth, they said they would send out another but by then I was not happy with how I was being treated as a future customer.
I called them back to cancel but was told it was already sent out.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Carol Stream, IL They then told me to accept it and send it back, I knew I was not going to do this so when DHL showed up at my door over a week later I refused the package. Approximately a month later I received a bill for the computer, I write and I phone and they are telling me they do not have the computer. I tell them that is not my problem for I did not accept the computer.
I never received anything in regards to my dispute in writing after writing them. Not until speaking with representatives do I hear about the computer being missing. Which is not my problem.
Now I have debt collectors calling me at work and on my cell regarding this fathom debt. They will not listen, Dell will not listen, What can I do??? It is showing on my credit report and it is just not fair!!!
More Dell Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- DELL - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!