Dell Business Account / lack of customer service

6520 de chateaubriandMontréal, Québec, Canada
Phone: 514-690-0000
I recently applied for a dell business account. I was told it would take 6 hrs to process but since it was 5 pm on march 11th i would be contacted the next day. I waited and waited and then called on the 17th only to find out that since my company owes no money to anyone that i had no credit history with equifax which i dont understand since i deal with major bank and payed off 6 figure some in 5 yrs nonetheless when i asked them to contact my bank they said we dont do that sir(this was for a $499 computer by the way) and that i would have to buy it personally. This was not possible since i could not deduct the expense on my business. He said i would have to do it that way but when i asked him why did it take so long to find out and why did i have to call the phone went dead.I sent emails to both customer service and the sales person who sent me email saying so u wanna buy dell? all to no avail. My suggestion buy a computer from someone named ex: harrys computer emporium you might end up with some real customer service something DELL IS SERIOUSLY LACKING.

Dell Logo Dell