Dell / extended service warranty

1 Bullhead City, AZ, United States

I have always owned a Dell computer..desktops and laptops. Three years ago I bought a Dell 17 inch laptop with an extended warranty to cover anything and everything. When the representative at Dell told me it would cover damage if it got broken I was excited about having that kind of coverage. The total for the laptop and extended service warranty was just under $1600.00. Now to some people that isn't very much money but to me it was a huge purchase. When my laptop did get broken by accident I called Dell and told them what happened and that I have an extended service warranty. I was told that extended warranty didn't cover accidently breakage, only manufacurer defects and hardware. That WAS NOT what the person told me when I ordered it ...Angry, I far beyond angry. I work hard for my money. And messing with my money after I already purchased something is STEALING...DELL stole my money and LIED to me. I will never own another DELL and will make sure nobody else I know buys from them either. DELL is a ripoff, liar, and theif.