DELL — all in one computer
the hard drive went out the day before the warranty ended. Best Buy St Petersburg, said they can't use the warranty because if they ship it out Dell wont receive it till after the warranty runs out.
then they wanted $84, for labor and shipping. then they wanted $133. for the hard drive and a component.
now they are calling for $282. (that has the 133 in it) for a mother board.
what kind of crap is Dell making these days that it would fry out the mother board and hard drive in a year.
I had a Dell for 5 years and never had a problem.
[protected] is the phone number it is under, Gary Rainey is the purchaser,
I don't know what I expect to get done here, but I wanted to speak my mind and tell you how mad I am that Dell or Best Buy would squeeze people like this.
More DELL Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- DELL - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!