Defy Repair Call Centre / failure to send an electrician
I think you (Defy) should know that there is an unacceptable lack of service delivery by you employees. At the end of March I contacted your call centre to send an electrician to replace the element in my oven. I was asked to allow 3 working days before I would be contacted by an electrician.
Today is the 16th April and someone phoned me at 2.00pm to book at time to fix my oven.
This is really shocking. It's sad to see standards at Defy slipping like this.
Needless to say, I had my oven fixed by someone else who was happy for the work and who came the day after I called him.
For what it's worth my reference number was 81837
If this is the new face of Defy, I will really have to think twice about purchasing any more of your products.
More Defy Repair Call Centre Complaints & Reviews
- Defy Appliance - job 5121148 
- Defy - freezer/fridge double door 
- Defy Eye - Level Oven - glass in oven door shattered 
- Defy - double door fridge/freezer rust inside
- Defy Refrigerator - paint coming off
- Defy Appliances / Defy South Africa - faulty ac split unit/control board
- Defy Appliances / Defy South Africa - oven and hob set
- Defy Appliances / Defy South Africa - product and service
- Defy Appliances / Defy South Africa - fridge not cooling
- Defy Appliances / Defy South Africa - repair call out request 1017532