Decorplanet / Bathroom Accessories

1 P.O. Box 310153, Brooklyn NY 11231, United States

I placed an order for Nameeks Gedy Soap Dispenser/Product # NA80-380 and a Nameeks Gedy Toothbrush Holder/ Product # NA98-38 with DecorPlanet.com. I wanted to match my brushed nickel faucets and DecorPlanet described the items on their website as being brushed nickel. When received they did not match the brushed nickel facets at all and the soap dispenser had a very slight damage. I contacted DecorPlanet's customer service and they advised that they were brushed nickel. I explained to customer service rep that they match my stainless steel kitchen pots and they are not the color of brushed nickel. The items are Gedy products and with further research I found the Gedy website. The items had the same product numbers on the Gedy website and were described as SATINIZED CHROME. Nickel finishes are slightly darker in color giving them a warmer appearance. Satinize chrome is too white. They provided a FedEx prepaid shipping label and upon receipt of the return they would deduct a restocking fee and the fee for the return shipping label and I would receive a portion of my $52.00 credited back within five business days. I explained the information I found on the Gedy website and should receive all of my money back but they refused to refund the full amount. I contacted my credit card company and after I told them what had happened they explained that I could enter a dispute, as the items that DecorPlanet provides were not received as they described. They explained that I first had to return the merchandise before I could enter the dispute for a full refund of my $52.00. Well it is now nine business days since they received my return confirmed by FedEx Tracking and I haven't received any portion of my money credited back to my credit card. I contacted my credit card company again and they credited the full amount back to my account. Do not buy from their website as they misrepresent the products.

Re