Having problems with Joy Mangano?

Joy Mangano Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Joy Mangano Customer Service. Initial Joy Mangano complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Joy Mangano above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Joy Mangano. Discuss the issues you have had with Joy Mangano and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Joy Manganolarge and medium size luggage set

I purchased this set from one of the morning show deals. The zippers stick very badly so I can only zip one way and after only two road trips they have nicks in places that look like chipped paint! Inferior product! Buyer Beware!
I did contact the company and was told to return but at that time I couldn't find all of the zippered bags that came with them so I figured I couldn't get a refund.

Joy Manganoit's not really comparing it's actually an inquiry

So I bought this bag and the guy I bought it from said that it had a warranty and I'm just trying to find out more about the bag what is worth how long is warranty for how long how do I go about getting warranty information I don't really want to complain but I don't know how else out of there to get ahold of you guys my email address is [protected]@gmail.com if I send you a picture can you guys tell me more about this bag and how much is worth how long of a warranty is on it

• Updated by Jerome Whitson · Jul 17, 2019

I bought this bag up Let Go I'm trying to find out more information about this bag and no one seems to have any information about this bag I want to buy the rest of the luggage that goes along with his bag and nobody can tell me any information about this bag if anybody out there can tell me the information about this bag where I can find it how much does it cost please let me know my email is [email protected]

Joy Mangano — huggable hangers

Don't waste your money. These hangers start to fall apart pretty quickly. I am a extra small so the weight of...

Joy Mangano Ingenious Designs — airflo purifier

she claims it would work and give a pleasant scent with the cartridges it came with for 2yrs. Not true at...

Joy Mangano/Ingenious DesignsElectric ceramic fragrance diffuser bulb

This is not the night-light type version but the CORDED 2 pc VASE with the high heat (102v-25W [NP5N GU10...H/28/15]) push/twist "bayonet" type bulb. Light burnt out with flash literally 4th time turning it on. Once finally carefully removed bulb to try to check problem, found that the replacement bulb COST MORE [$18. than the the entire unit. (Came as twosome so anticipate other will go out shortly.)
      HSN Customer Service as usual sounded genuinely concerned but referred me to IngeniousDesigns to back up the one year warranty . Obviously the design plan is another of Joys quicky efforts to throw out on the market to be 'product tested' at our expense. I have been stuck with couple other items I should have sent back straight-away rather than thinking 'it's just me...' (I too have same issue with 2 of the versions of Todd English pans.) Seems like we really need to get our try-out time within the 30 day HSN window. Don't hesitate on your "return it" instincts.

Joy Mangano Huggable Hangers — breaking hangers

I have purchased over 300 huggable hangers from Joy Mangano. To date at least 25%, that's over 70...

Joy Mangano — luggage

I have ordered countless items from hsn and am usually quite happy with the items I receive. I purchased...

Joy Mangano Hangers — none

After reading so many complaints about Ingenious Design customer service department I had to let everyone...

joy mangano kids huggable hangers — poor quality

I ordered 4 sets of the Joy Mangano Huggable Hangers Kids 36-pack Plus Bonuses Item: 273-975 off of HSN.COM...

Joy Mangano — Bad service

I purchased a Joy Mangano My Little Steamer/Huggable Hanger combination in February 2008. It did not work...