DecorMyEyes.com / Personal Threats & Ripping People Off

1 Kirkland, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 206-660-8525

I am simply stunned that this person (or people) Vitaly Borker (Tony Russo, Stanley Bolds) are able to own and operate in this business in light of how many documented complaints I have found on the internet. It simply amazes me. People have been personally threatened by this man...literally told he will come to their home and "pop a cap" in them. It's horrible and if there is any consumer agency out there that is serving their purpose this company will be shut down. I thought my experience was horrible until I read everyone else that has taken the time to blog or file complaints. I shudder to think of how many people out there haven't and what their experiences are. In an e-mail to me, he stated, and I quote "THis is fly by night business I am here today gone tommroow I sell new product." He's totally admitting that this is a sham of a business. I'm going to list some links that demonstrate the gravity of what this person has done, and I would happy to participate in any sort of legal action that anyone wants to file. I'm sure 100's of people would do the same.

I can't believe there isn't something that can be done to swiftly stop this business, and keep him from starting others. Please let me know if there is. I will do whatever I can to make it happen.

Comments

• Sh
      9th of Oct, 2010

Read more. If you Google decormyeyes there are literally hundreds of stories that are so shocking, it's almost comical, if it weren't so infuriating. They have to be shut down. Or televised. :) Sadly, that's the only way things happen sometimes.