DecorMyEyes.com / worst customer service EVER

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I own a pair of versage sunglasses I wanted to see what it would cost me to get one of the lenses repaired/replaced. I found this website www.decormyeyes.com and mailed in the sunglasses for an estimate on the repair. I got an email of the estimate. I had decided not to go ahead since for the same amount I could purchase a brand new pair. I emailed and asked not to repair but to send back my glasses since I had mailed a check for $12.00 to cover postage. A day or two later I get an email that the repair of the frame was completed. There was never anything wrong with the frames in the 1st place, plus I never authorized a repair. I got an email from a Tony Russo stating 'DUH' very unprofessional. I called him after this email, since I thought it was a joke the way he responded. He stated on the phone that we could workout a deal since the repair was never authorized. I didn't want to pay anything at all since I was going to get a new pair. Tony last remark to me was that since I didn't want or need the glasses he would be throwing them in the trash. Very nice! This company is a total scam and I suggest you report them to BBB.

Va

Comments

17th of Feb, 2010

After explaining in an e mail that I received the wrong colour sunglasses and would like to work out how to exchange them I received e mails that were abrupt and dimissive. After calling Tony Russo all the way from Australia I was shocked out of my skull how much he didnt care about helping me. After 10 minutes of trying to have him at least try and see my point he began getting insulting. Insulting Australians. Called us Kangaroo bangers. Told me that my choice in colour was gay and taunted me with gay comments. Then to top off his world class customer service attempt he went ahead and told me that he doent know why I chose the [censored] Christian Audigier sunglasses in the first place and said he would never wear them himself and that they fell appart after a few months anyway. Cheap stuff made in China!!
    I have never been insulted like that in all my life. Unproveked insults with a truckload of sarcasm.

• Go
      18th of Jun, 2010

I have similar stories concerning Tony Russo. I am not the he is mentally healthy. I am waiting for my credit card to be refunded. I have changed my credit card number as a result. I do not trust this person or this company.