Dealfind.com / Their customer service promise is a bunch of b.s.
I learned from experience that you must check out the company (ratings, legitimacy etc) BEFORE you buy the voucher. Their refund policy is if you used it, you can't get a refund. So if you use the voucher and realize that the deal was a bad deal or you didn't get what you expected, you're out of luck. No refund whatsoever! So it is buyer beware and buy at your own risk. Their customer service promise is a bunch of b.s. as well. We want to make you happy but we won't give you a refund for lousy service. I will not be buying from them again, ever. Dealfind is only interested in getting new customers and not retaining existing ones. Stay away.
More Dealfind.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dealfind.com - unauthorized visa charge 
- Dealfind - Not a very good experience beware! 
- Dealfind.com - I am prepared to dispute the transaction and report these companies to someone if I do not receive the refund or the product 
- Dealfind.com - Beware of deals that seem to good to be true
- Dealfind - scam 
- Dealfind.com - Think twice before launching a deal with DealFind
- Dealfind - Refund Denied
- Dealfind - Requesting Refund as Business Closed 
- Dealfind. CA - Expired vouchers and no refund
- Dealfind - Vouchers not valid, no refund