DealDash / Dishonest company

1 NYC, NY, United States Review updated:

I joined this site in early Nov. and did win a few high end items but also spent alot of money but still was ahead of the game at this point.I was not recieving my stuff when promised and realized there was know phone no. for customer service only email which know one responed to.Then after a few weeks and stilling spending money and no more winning and starting to see the same people in every auction I was in.I started to realize this was a scam when I tried to win a IPad and was in for hours with only two people left and someone came in bidding over me till the other person won.I lost about $500.00 in a few of these auctions and decieded to watch them for a few days and noticed with 4 windows open with auctions on IPad they allhad the same people betting off and on for hours spending what would be thousands of dollers and than they would just leave, and go to another this site has bots in every auction to run the bids up so they make alot of money.All high end items can only be won once so I also checked winners and low and behold they have won every IPad and computer and TV or any other large ticket item.these same people are on day and night don't they sleep or work? They also don't lose money by letting them win because if a item like a IPad is up to $300.00 it is cheaper to let a bot win and not have to pay a supplier for it they make their money on the bid not the price of the items because they still have to pay for them.You will see the same people in 10 to 15 auctions at the same time and betting off and on in all and some are in every auction but never bid at all.After you are a fool like me and lose money you watch and see how dishonest this site is and yo0u should run not walk away!

Mk
Jan 9, 2013

Comments

• Me
      11th of Jan, 2013

Please know you are not alone, there are many, many unhappy DealDash customers. If you are on facebook, lookup dealdashripoff on facebook, It’s a community of others just like you, where you will find a wealth of information. You can also go to dealdashripoff.com for help and suggestions. I hope you get some resolution to your issues...good luck!
    (Please note WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH DEALDASH.COM. WE ARE A GROUP OF FOLKS WHO FELT WE WERE WRONGED BY THEM AND WANTED OUR VOICES HEARD. We believe we are being heard now.)

• Me
      12th of Jan, 2013

I agree, and I do not recommend DealDash either. Dealdash.com has terrible Customer support protocols, doesn’t have in stock a lot of the items it is selling, over inflates item value and then tries to negotiate worse deals when said item is out of stock (Bait and Switch). Also everything that was “out of stock” DD continued to auction the very same item over and over even after I was notified that it was out of stock. The Better Business Bureau has on file for all to see, that DD has “resolved” over 120 complaints in just the month of December 2012, (these are ‘resolved’ complaints…can you imagine how many were filed, and not resolved yet?) Why so many complaints? The following DD practices, lack of honesty and integrity is what led to all the complaints (this is why I and SO many others have complained): Because DD takes your money, and does not ship all the products it sold you, and/or double bills your PP account, and/or ships a damaged/non-working product, and/or sends you a 50 dollar gift card when you win/purchase a $250.00 one, the list goes on and on. These are all just examples of their bad faith practices and complete lack of customer support is appalling. STEER CLEAR OF DealDash! And if you're already invested and feel duped by them there are helpful sites to try to get your items and try to get some resolve such as BBB, Paypal, Internet Crime Complaint Center and numerous facebook pages for people that feel they need help such as dealdashripoff among others. Good Luck to those in my shoes and congratulations to those that never visited DealDash.