De Vere Financial Planners / Compensation for former deVere Partners

1 England, Wiltshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

To all former Partners and coordinators of deVere please read and keep your eyes on these posts, I’m a former Partner of deVere and have engaged one of the top UK commercial law Solicitors who has given me a legal method to challenge the deVere Group, Nigel Green, and his orchestrated recruiters and Trainers.

I have current contact with 48 former Partners and 26 coordinators I’m looking to find 150 to take a group action. I already have statements scanned documents and other information that proves that what is said during the recruitment process and is implied “contract” is utter lies.

There will be an e mail in fact several e mail addresses posted shortly for you to get in contact with your stories claims and documentation. I have also contacted the Media and TV regarding this and many ears are happy to listen and help name and shame deVere and Mr Green

Comments

• +1 Votes

compensation-for-former-devere-partners@hotmail.co.uk

• Da
      10th of Dec, 2010

Count me in. 6 months of self-funding, little training or support, a manager with both a condescending and a bullying attitude and only a gradual awareness of extra costings

• Jn
      31st of Mar, 2011

My son worked for this company - stayed in Geneva for 4 months had to totally fund it himself, was promised money all the time. We had to bring him home at a cost to us of £2000 (hotel bills and food) before he had a breakdown. We even spoke to his bosses who said he was doing really well and they were waiting for deals to close before he could be paid but he was owed thousands according to them. He never ever got a penny from them.

• De
      7th of Nov, 2014

How is your case progressing against DeVere?
    Did it get off the ground?
    What is your driver for this action having been inside Nigel Green's inner circle of trusted foot soldiers?

• Va
      7th of Mar, 2015

I have also been cheated by Devere Group. They are just thugs. They conned me and took all my hard earned money. When you want to withdraw the money, they say it has to with their company for 18 years. And till then, you must keep putting money into their funds, so that they can use it and get rich with all your hard earned money. Avoid like plague.