Dazzlewhite/ WhitesmileScam, fraud

J Review updated:

I signed up for what was represented as a free sample. It turned out this company started shipping their product and billing my credit card. The credit card company said the agreement to ship the free sample had language that said I needed to cancel within 14 days of signing up. I never saw this language.

• I
      Aug 28, 2009

They are very sneaky!!!

They also pride themselves on shipping extremely fast so that they can charge your credit card. This also means even if you call within 12 hours of ordering you won't be able to cancel the order.

They also don't let you use a credit card which expires within a month. Gee, I wonder why. Could it be because they know they will be charging you again in the very near future!!!

It's companies like this that make people worry about performing online transactions!

Bloody scammers!!! They should be stripped of their merchant account services. Maybe they have already been stripped of their accounts in the USA. Why do I suggest this, well, my bank charged me an extra percentage because it was an international transaction!!!

• S
      Mar 01, 2010

Michelle,

Your fradulent outfit has billed me from several different overseas accounts for the past 3 months. I have cancelled that credit card, gotten another one with a different number, and the credit card company will report you with internet fraud to police and Interpol investigative services. I hope you and everyone in your company serves time in jail!