Dazzlewhite / dazzlewhite - sign up for class action

Just Think Media
Come on everyone around the world that's had a raw deal from this company - sign up to this thread and lets see what can actually be done to put a halt to this pandemic rip-off.

A  8th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Total ripoff! Please include me in the class action suit. More importantly, stop billing me!!!

Ed Hargaden
Fort Myerws Fl 941 720 1830
A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
sign me up
ive been robbed by these companies too

email me at
A  21st of Aug, 2009 by
Right there with you. Sign me up.
A  26th of Aug, 2009 by
I would also like to participate in this suit. bkgardner1@aol.com
N  31st of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
sign us up to we would like to particpate in this suit alicerichardson@sky.com
A  15th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I hope you haven't given up on your cause. I too am on a mission. please tell/write anyone who has been scammed from these companies (which are many) to file a complaint at www.fraud.org. this is the national consumers league who works with the national fraud information center. they collect complaints to detect patterns of wrong doing that lead to investigtions and prosecutions. the more complaints that are sent in only increases that pattern and these criminals will be hunted down. I don't care what these comments say about how they do not try to make it inconvient for the consumer, that's a bunch of bull*! who every wrote that comment couldn't even leave his/her name (think their hiding something, dah) let's do this!
N  18th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Please also count me in for this suit.
A  11th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I got taken big time by this one too. I'm in for a class action !
A  20th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'm in, contact me at fandt94@aol.com...I have also been duped for over $300 in charges in ONE month from various named companies...none of which is the actual product name. I'd list them here but my hand is cramped from posting on other boards lol Needless to say fraud charges have been filed via my bank so they aren't getting any more money from me that's for sure!!!
N  21st of Oct, 2009 by
sign me up!
A  27th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Please add me to your class action - My contact details are lannyalbers@yahoo.com.au - let me know if I am eligible to join you as I live in Australia, but I have been ripped off by this company AFTER cancelling the subscription. Came home after being overseas for 10 weeks visiting with friends only to find over $230 in charges have been billed to my credit card during my absence.
A  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am in too -- I was sucked in to the Dazzle White ad and tried the "risk free" trial for $1.95. I product was awful, so I promptly canceled the subscription. I have had unauthorized charges to my account since. Contact me @ tynkerbell74@hotmail.com.
A  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This company uses deceptive marketing practices and I want to be part of any class action lawsuit against them. Please tell me where to sign up. Cleanwhites is another one that is even worse.
Mike Schwager michael.schwager@cox.net
N  4th of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This dazzlewhite and premiumwhite company is one company acting as two different company. they are out to scam people. they will trap you to sign up for one trial offer for 2 week for $1.95 and another one for 99 cents but actually sign you up for monthly $87.62 something of unknown service. they will demand you to return their junk they sent (which they claimed to send on 10-24 which arrived via space rocket to my house on 10-24). this so called teeth whitening product trial offer is actually to get you trap into some monthly payment of something else they will mention in small printing. anyone saw this advertising do not order. but demend them to stop this fraud and deceit. if you have been cheated like me promptly report to your credit card company — bank whoever. cancel that credit card or debit card immediately. otherwise they will continue to charge anything they want. I just can not believe this blatant scam could go on. they are still actively advertising.
A  6th of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Something has to be done to stop these companies: Dazzle White/Total White/Elite Pack, they are robbing people blind and getting away with it!!!
D  4th of Dec, 2009 by
I also have gotten in the same scam from dazzle white! first charged the $1.97. and
After I returned the product they soon charged me the $87.62 after I had canceled!
I have called everyday for the last week about getting a refund and even with my recipt from the post office they still will not give it to me!! they are fraud and a fake
And I am really upset about this scam!!! as far as your refund? bull! you keep stating unforseen issues like "our wharehouse is behind" and other dumb answers they will give you! I am contacting an attorney and please add me to your class action!
N  4th of Dec, 2009 by
I not only want a refund but I want ALL the time I put in in calling them daily and writing to goverments and emails sent out! They need to be Shut Down!
Dazzle White should be called "Scamed You Right?"

One very very very unhappy person!
A  8th of Dec, 2009 by
Total ripoff! Please include me in the class action suit.
A  9th of Dec, 2009 by
Same here, got me for $87.62, finally got a refund statement that said money would be put back into my account and if not in there in 2 weeks I was to reply to support@dazzlewhite.com...did that and got a failure notice on that email address.Include me !
A  23rd of Dec, 2009 by
they got me for$174 USD in less than two weeks... count me in olivermay@westnet.com.au