Days Inn Fort Wayne IN / management/room

I booked this room through Oritz.com. First of all the pictures on the internet are not what the rooms look like at all. Second, I have stayed at many Days Inn and have been very happy but this one in Fort Wayne IN on West Washington Center Road needs to be looked into. That place is so dirty and nasty that it doesn't need to be opened. They charged me thirty dollars for a pet deposit and they don't even clean the rooms. The room we had smelled so bad that I went and got some cleaner and air freshener before we went in. Then they had someone living in the room next door and all he did was harass my husband and would flip us off when we would go in and out of our room. I did go to the office the next morning to ask for our money back but was told NO. They did move up to another room on the other side of the building but that room was not much better but we had to stay there because we had already paid for the room. The room stunk and was dirty. The sink looks like it was going to fall off the wall and the tub was very stained up that I would allow my kids to take a bath. The toilet was coming off the floor. The walls had mold and stains all over them. The towels were old and stained. Then they ask you how many in your party and we only get two towel for a family of four. We stay in Days Inn when we travel but after the dealing with this one I am not sure if we will ever stay in another one again. If I was the owner of Days Inn name, I sure would not want this place with my name on it. We checked in on Tuesday, November 21 and checked out Friday, November 24, 2017. The hotel is Days Inn in Fort Wayne, IN on West Washington Center Road. Address is 1161 W. Washington Center Rd Fort Wayne, IN 46825. Phone number is [protected]. We were in room 107 at first then was moved to 121. I feel like I should be giving some of my money back because I only stayed there because they would not give me my money back and I had to go buy cleaning stuff and cleaned both rooms before we could stay. I also feel that corporate should take a look at that hotel in person because it is not what Days Inns are all about. I would have taken pictures but we were not there long enough to do so. All we did was sleep there and we slept on top of the blankets cause didn't know if we would get bugs. All I am saying is I was very appointed in my stay and that I know this is not the way Days Inns are and it should be looked into so you do not loose you good name.

Ga