Dawn Jewellery / Online scam

1 525 Highland Road West Suite 137Kitchener, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I have ordered for a start up kit for $79.90 from Dawn Jewellery on Feb. 27, 2008 and they said they will send my kit in 3-5 business day once they have received my cheque. So they cashed the cheque on March 18, 2008 AND I WAITED AND WAITED after 3 months then I sent them a registered letter and shortly after I received my kit. Now after studying the kit I see that I have pay $61 for the materials for 30 bracelets so the $275 salary IS NOT NET because YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR MATERIALS, AND IS NOT WORTH MORE THAN A DOLLAR. The instructions were IMPOSSIBLE TO FOLLOW THROUGH. If people are looking into this type business is because they are not rich and they are struggling to find a way to do a little bit of money and these SCAMMERS STEAL THE MONEY FROM THE POOR PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS FOR GOOD.

And I still don't understand how this company has gotten this far for so many years without being closed down.

More Dawn Jewellery Complaints & Reviews

Comments

31st of Jul, 2008

This company is nothing but a scam and more people should be aware of Dawn Jewellery and stay away. Just like many others I did send in my 79.90 and still have received my starter kit. I went to the address given and it was a ups location. Dawn Jewellery does not give an email address or phone number with their ad. All I want is my money back and the money back for all the others that have beleived in this ad. Of course they steal from the poor, people that are just trying to make ends meet. I am a stay at home mom and thought I could get a stay at home job to be able to take care of my kids. Dawn Jewellery should be put out of business they rip people off. I have reported this company to to fraud department in my area and I wish people that are in my position would do the same. Something has to be done. It is not fair for honest law abiding citizens to have to go through this. I want my money back I'm sick and tired of this ### . I do encourage people to take action against this company they do not deliver on their promises of making money from home they do not state all the facts in their ad (spending another 61.00) Why is this company still in business? Why do we as a people give them the power to stay in business? All I want is clarity and closeure because I just don't get it. We try so hard to feed, cloth, and provide safe shelter for our families and fight to survive from day to day and here comes a bogus fraudulant company just taking money out of pockets, promising false hope to people in the middle to lower class who live pay cheque to pay cheque. Promises of a better future that simply arn't true and I'm sick of it. This isn't the last you will here from me because I plan on reporting this to the media. Somehow I will make others aware of these types of companies and expose them for what they really are.

I WANT MY %^&^^%$(** BACK!!! and everyone out there who fell for this ### should fight for the same thing. I have a really good lawyer and I plan on giving him a call!!!