Dawlance Pakistan / Split air conditioner

Pakistan Review updated:

I bought Split air conditioner from Dawlance dealer, After two month problem started in it After compalin Dawlance person come and temorary solved the problem after charging 400 PKR but after 5 month they told that my split AC compressor have been ceased thats why it is not cooling.They replaced compressor free of cost because it was under warranty but after 2 month again problem came in the AC they came and fully serviced the AC after charging 5000 PKR but when they fixed they told me that its compressor again ceased and this time i have to pay 10800 PKR for compressor I paid 10800 Rs and they fixed the AC but after 20 days again problem came in my AC when checked the AC they told me that its compressor again ceased and now again I have to pay again 10800 PKr.Any one please help me for rectifying this problem now I will write in my will that never never purchase Dawlance product they have bad technical support their technician dont know any thing because both time compressor ceased only because of technician fault.
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

• Umaruetian's Response, Jun 04, 2018

Since one month of purchase, not cooling properly both lower & upper portion...

Even water bottle in lower portion & ice in upper portion?????
    Checked all variables as per booklet
    Situation still same...

Comments

• Aa
      15th of Feb, 2011

i agree with the gentleman as my frifge also suffered from almost the same problem. These dawlance guys are now just making money and not making reliable roducts. i will never ever go for purchasing their products again.

• Ra
      3rd of Jul, 2011

The Manager,
    Dawlance Service Centre,
    FAISALABAD.

Dear Sir,

With due regards it is stated that I have registered a complaint at your office vide complaint No.7895 dated 02-05-2011 regarding out of working of my Refrigerator. On 03-05-2011 the technician of your company visited my home and charged Rs.600/= vide receipt No.326844 dated 03-05-2011 as inspection fee. After that the company picked up the said Refrigerator for Gas filling from the workshop of Madina Town and returned the Refrigerator after filling the Gas and charged the Gas filling and Carriage fee.
    When we start the Refrigerator it founded the complaint was still stands. We approached the concerned workshop. They again picked up the said appliance for a long long time. We approached you and complained against such delay. After a long period they returned the Appliance with the charging Rs. 7, 000/= as cost of New Compressor and some other charges.
    Now the point is this that the complaint is still there and the new Compressor is making noise and working constantly without any break which shows that working of Refrigerator is not in proper way.
    Keeping in view of the above narrated position you are requested to look into the matter and make necessary rectification of our complaint at your end otherwise we have the right to peruse the consumer court.
    Your early action in this regard will be appreciated.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours truly,

(Rana Saeedullah Khan)
    H.No.18/11, St.No.2, Muhammad Nagar,
    Samundri Road, Faisalabad.
    Cell. 0333-6501147
    Dated: 04-07-2011.

• To
      4th of Apr, 2013

before 1 weak i bought a refrigerator of dawlance from sadar bazar karachi. i facing alot of problem with this refrigerator cooling problem starting problem it, s not working properly i complaints 2 to 3 times but they responding. what i can do??? wastage of money
    i am totally dissatisfied with dawlance products. they not focusing on quality of products they earning money
    Touseef Murad
    yaqoob shah basti Manghopir near garm chashma house number 288 karchi

2nd of Jul, 2013

dawlance chief mc bc is fraud.

• Wa
      16th of Jun, 2014

Dear Sir.
    We brought a Dawlance Refrigerator In June 2012.Now 3 years becomes and its stop cooling because it wiring is so low quality .Iron wiring became rusty and stop cooling in door .We have only five member in family not heavy use of it.please tell as what we do now...???

• Wa
      16th of Jun, 2014

Dear Sir.
    We brought a Refrigerator Serial no.037990.Its has completed 3 years only but now its stop its cooling in both door because it has iron wiring and its became rusty.Your company should insure that it may copper wiring other way it my cause of your company name down.please tell as what we should do with it..

14th of Jul, 2014

Sir, mene 4 din.pehlay dawlance ka hzone refrigerator liya aur ghr laa kr jb chalaya tou wo chala he nai..jb dawlance walon ko call ki tou aik din baad bnda aaya aur kehny laga k is mein problem hay isay showroom mein lay kr jana parayga..mene usi wqt dealer ko call kr k.fridge wapis krwa di aur payment lay k same day same fridge aik aur dealer say purchase ki .hab fridge laaya tou pehlay 5 ghntay theek kaam kiya wo.bhi srf ooper waly hissay mein aur kal sehri say wo bhi cooling nai...i just call the dawlance and they are again saying k kal tak bnda aayega...basically dawlance compnay even dont have an idea about the importance of fridge in any home especially in ramadan...thats y they are saying k kal bnda aayega...meri saari cheezein fridge mein 2 baar kharab hogyi..and they are just..huffff..i just want to say one thing that now in 2014 dawlance conpany is. Just making the moneyyy...no reliability...it sucks..seriously...Anas Here...0334-0960321 Islamabad

15th of Aug, 2018

• Fa
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Dawlance - Split AC / Complaining about its not working properly
    Pakistan

Our Split AC is not working properly. Its start showing EC and sometimes it shows some other codes on AC's screen. Its not cooling properly as well.

• Um
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Dawlance - Refrigerator 91996 GD Inverter
    Islamabad
    Pakistan

Since one month of purchase, Dawlance refrigerator Model 91996 GD Inverter not cooling properly
    Although I checked all variables as per booklet... nothing improved

Even water bottles in lower portion & ice in upper portion... not working

7th of Oct, 2018

@Umaruetian Please contact Dawlance Customer Care on 021-111-11-7359 and register your complaint.

Regards

• Le
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Dawlance - Inverter technology
    dawlance.com.pk

Sir we have bought a fridge of dawlance model no. 91996NS R
    And S .No. 000510
    It is not cooling as it should mostly our home products spoils due to it kindly check it and it is in warranty and I am very sorry to say that it is very bad product

• Af
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Dawlance - The door is damaged n opened cooling nae h frdj ma

Aa
    Almost 6, 7 yEars back I purchased dawlance medium size fridge.iska door damag hogea h zung lga hua h freezer k rit side py bahr ki trf or frdj bilkul bhi kaam nae kr raha.drwaza hr wqt khula rehta h.iska koi solution h ?kia ye theek ho jae ga?

7th of Oct, 2018

@Afroz Yousaf Please Contact Dawlance Customer Care on 021-111-11-7359 and register your complaint.

Regards

• Sh
      3rd of Oct, 2018
    Dawlance - Product quality
    dawlance.com.pk

I am Hidayatullah Memon, from Qasimabad, Hyderabad. I purchased full size dawlance fridge two years back, and now the main door side has been collapsed, the alignment has been changed due to third class quality material and I will never buy any dawlance product again.

@Shahryar Memon Dear Hidayatullah Memon Sb,

Have you registered your complained with Dawlance Customer Care ? If not, please contact them on 021-111-11-7359.

• Ra
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Dawlance - Fridge
    Pakistan

Handle is loose & gasket is broken

21st of Oct, 2018
    Dawlance - Dw-5100 washing machine not working on full load
    Pakistan

Our Dw-5100 washing machine is not working on full load please send your expert to resolve the issue.
    H. 22, Muhammadi street, Miraj park, Hassan Town Multan road Lahore.

• Aq
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Dawlance - Refrigerator lvs
    Sukkur
    Dawlance.com.pk

We have bought a refrigerator two months ago. There is a issue of cooling from ist day.we complained but no benefit from it. A man came and saw our refrigerator and said it is ok. But there is issue of cooling yet. Kindly solve my problem
    Contact 03133470743
    Name Mukhtiar Ali

• Af
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Dawlance - Fridge 91996 es plus series
    Pakistan

Sr no u raff dw e. I purchased dawlance fridge last month from lahore center .but it is giving horrible sounds and is not cooling properly. I have lodged a complaint to both the dealer and the company and ask for its replacement but no body is listening. I am quite upset and suffering from problems.

• Fa
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Dawlance - refrigerator not functioning properly
    Karachi
    Pakistan

The refrigerator is not cooling properly, despite it's freezer is still functioning properly.

• Al
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Dawlance - refrigerator
    hyderabad..
    Pakistan

i just buy new refrigerator and the main door off frig is just stuck and not closing... plz help me...

• Ms
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Dawlance - Automatic washing machine
    Pakistan

Assalam.u.Alsikum...Sir There is some problem in my washing machine.it doesn't work for a week accurately. Sometime it stop at rinse point or wash.please provide your efficient custom service as soon as possible...i'll be thankfull for this regard.

• Mu
      12th of Feb, 2019
    Dawlance - Verrical frezer Refelection Model,
    Pakistan

Vertical frezer model refelection, Leackages and rust on inner pipes, cooling goes leake and compressor get fail. 3rd class new box packed machine get shown in 2 month. Our valued food goes trashed. What a shame.

26th of Mar, 2019
    Dawlance - Fully automatic washing machine
    Peshawar
    Pakistan

I have bought automatic washing machine. Model no. 235 lvs +. After 6 months it stopped spinning. Then company changed it. They give me a new machine. And after 6 months it again stopped spinning. And shows E6 code.

• Zu

o3464254475 nisar ahmed rajpar near shedi goth jamali colony c 114 house number

19th of May, 2019
    Dawlance - Dawlance Fully Automatic Machine
    Pakistan

Not working properly. I do not recommend no resell waste of money.