Dan Murphys — your delivery service
Ordered for delivery 3 Cases of wine. Order number [protected], was notified that the good news on 16/11 that the product was on my way. On the 17th the message was get excited the delivery by Ankur was to be delivered today at 9.32am by Akur. At 10.56am a further message was received saying the delivery was unsuccessful, Will let me know once the delivery has been re booked.
I was home all morning and there was no way that this delivery came to my door, 2 reasons being that the was no knock or doorbell ringing at all this morning. Second being I have a dog and even a truck in driveway or anyone at the front door, She gets excited, and barks, profusely, so were is my delivery? I contacted your customer service, he was excellent in answering as far a he could go, I as yet have not been contacted back I expected this delivery to arrive today as expecting visitors, and it is with great inconvenience that my order did not arrive. I requested that the re delivery be left at the front door and was told looking into my request as it requires a signature. As I have ordered on line before without a problem...What happened here????
I need an urgent reply. Perhaps you should run a ckeck on Ankur's credibility...
More Dan Murphys Complaints & Reviews
- Dan Murphy's - inefficiency 
- Dan Murphy's - charged wrong
- Dan Murphys - incorrect pricing not being honored even the I have paid
- Dan Murphy's - declined service bunbury wa 
- Dan Murphy's - customer service
- Dan Murphy's - service refusal 
- Dan Murphy's - Theft of ideas for products.
- Dan Murphy's - bad customer service at doncaster east outlet
- Dan Murphy's - customer service 
- Dan Murphy's - gift cards