Dairy Queenonion rings

R Nov 28, 2017 Review updated:

I Purchased 2 combo meals with large onion rings. They were almost all burned...many of which were uneatable. I would have complained but my wife doesn't like to do that so wouldn't allow me to. So passing it along here. From DQ store in Meridian, Mississippi on Hwy 39 N. I would think the store clerks would notice all the burned onion rings and not given them out.

Dairy Queen

• Updated by RobertRose · Nov 30, 2017

I guess I shouldn't have included a picture obviously seeing as how I was the one looking at them and tasting how hard and brittle and burned they were. Amazing to me how people comment on things they have no clue what they are talking about...especially when the message was directed st the restaurant and its. One of anybody else's business.

• P
      Nov 28, 2017

I'd suggest you grow some balls and don't let your wife make your decisions. You were served overcooked food. You paid for quality food. They don't appear to be all burned, though. I see one end without coating and it overcooked. Perhaps your wife felt one of twenty not perfect was acceptable. Most people would eat around the one overcooked onion ring.

• N
      Nov 28, 2017

Ditto that. U cant expect perfection from a fast food restie, do u?