Cymax / customer service/ shipping

1 United States

I'll start by saying that this is the first negative review I have ever left for a company and I shop both in stores and online, dine out, and use many professional services A LOT!!! For starters, my item was suppose to arrive between the 10-13, I called on the 14th to inquire on the whereabouts of my item and could not get through to customer service until 11AM my time. When they did open and I finally got connected, I was on hold for more than 30 minutes waiting to speak to a CSR only to be told by trisha that she had no explanation it was "a new shopping company she had never heard of or dealt with" and someone would give me a call back later that day. I then asked to speak to a supervisor, so she placed me on hold again and the man at ext 115 came on and said he would look into it and call me by 3pm my time, he never called back. The next time I called to inquire was in the 15th and I hung up after holding for 105 minutes, the next time I called was the 16th and was on hold for 65 minutes only to be told it should finally arrive the 17th. This company is ALWAYS experiencing high volume phone calls (easy to see why) and is not helpful or knowledgeable at all. Also, seeing as how i listened to their hold announcements for more than 3 hours, if like to say that "We will be right with you shortly" is first off... a lie, second contradictory and third redundant. Buyers beware when shopping on Amazon or other online sites that this is NOT the company your item is coming from!!!

Ki