Cylapril / WOW

I am very happy that I went to the search engine "GOOGLE" before I even thought of going on to that actually website of Cylapril.com and read just a few of the complaints that all of you that have made unfortunately it had to be under the circumstances about fradulent charges but I just wanted to say thank you!! I was just watchin t.v. and I was on the channel where it shows you what is on like by channel and time and they had the infomercial on cylapril and everything they said I was like "wow that sounds like me, I think I am going to check this stuff out see how other people have either liked or disliked it" and I am very happy that I didn't get to the point where you all are, which I am also terribly sorry!!! It is people as persistent as you that help people that have never even heard of this product like me from going even further into debt. I hope you all get your money back and I hope that everyone of these ridiculous and GREEDY scams stop!!!

Comments

• Mk
      7th of Mar, 2009

I finally was able to speak to someone at the Adrenal Institute. I believe I was on hold for half a day..but it was worth the wait. I tried to return my trial offer of the products but they said I was too late. I was well within the 30 day limit but they explained that it was 30 days from date of shipment. It took over a week for me to receive my products. I went off on the person I was speaking with and he went and got a "supervisor" on the line. The 'supervisor" said there was nothing they could do and everything was stated on the web site and that perhaps I should go back and pay attention to the details. This really pi..ed me off. I told them that if they did not refund my money I would be on the phone with the Consumer Protection Agency and the Better Business Bureau as soon as we hung up. We went round robin for a while and I kept reminding him of who I was going to notify. He finally agreed to refund $20 told me to keep the products and promise not to make the phone calls. It wasn't the full amount but I definitely felt I was not getting any more out of them. I received my credit for $20 but still have not received the refund for the total body cleanse they said I was allowed to return. We should all report them to the proper agencies!!! They are nothing but criminals and the products are nothing special

• Te
      21st of Jul, 2009

i learn my lesson on ordering over internet. i got a second bank account an only put the amount of the order, this way they cant take any more out of the account.