CVS Pharmacy / they sell prescription drugs that they buy from foreign countries
cvs is selling prescription drugs they buy in foreign countries. I use zovirax. It came from India. The tube is so bad, I can't squeeze the product out. I should be on Crestor but I had a reaction from 10mg. In the past I've taken 40mg. with no side effects. This 10mg. product came from Belgium. These are 2 examples. I can give you 10. I was told it is illegal for drugstores to buy from foreign countries. I'm going to contact the FDA and everyone else I need to stop this from continuing. Safeway does this with drugs also. What is going on?
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly