CVS Pharmacy / shortage of medication
I picked up my hydrocodone prescription on April 13, 2012. I never count the pills- didn't think I had to. But when I did count them the following Friday- I only had 46 (I get 120 in each refill) I realized I was short 50 (would have used 28 in the week that I already had them). I got shuffled around from one pharmacist to another for 5 days- when the pharmacist just tossed 20 pills at me, turned her back and refused to discuss my situation any further. I was so humiliated I ended up leaving the store in tears. I can't believe that CVS would support treating customers like this. I have been getting my medications (I am on many meds for a chronic health condition) for over 8 years and even if I was wrong about my pills (I'm not)- they should treat me like a valued customer, not an irritant to be kicked to the curb, or wiped off the bottom of their shoe. And I'm still short 30 pills.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly