CVS Pharmacy / shortage of medication

4464 N. Tarrant Parkway, Keller, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817-431-4998

I picked up my hydrocodone prescription on April 13, 2012. I never count the pills- didn't think I had to. But when I did count them the following Friday- I only had 46 (I get 120 in each refill) I realized I was short 50 (would have used 28 in the week that I already had them). I got shuffled around from one pharmacist to another for 5 days- when the pharmacist just tossed 20 pills at me, turned her back and refused to discuss my situation any further. I was so humiliated I ended up leaving the store in tears. I can't believe that CVS would support treating customers like this. I have been getting my medications (I am on many meds for a chronic health condition) for over 8 years and even if I was wrong about my pills (I'm not)- they should treat me like a valued customer, not an irritant to be kicked to the curb, or wiped off the bottom of their shoe. And I'm still short 30 pills.

Comments

• Da
      25th of Jun, 2012

CVS is the worst. I'm in Cedar Hill, Tx and they really do not like white people. I've never in my life spent money in a store and been spoken to so unprofessionally. The "ah-rite" and stupid ghetto talk has helped me find a new pharmacy, one that speaks clear English.