CVS Pharmacyservice from a cvs pharmacy employee

Today, May 16, 2017, at approximately 9:47 a.m., I approached the pharmacy, submitted my identification driver's license to the CVS employee, Mona. She appeared to be frustrated because I did this.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Antonio, TXWhen I requested information on a prescription that the Pharmacist had called me about previously, she stated in a very unprofessional manner that I would have to speak with the "Drop-Off!" Plus, as I was speaking with the Doctor's office in regards to the prescription in question, she was over-talking my conversation; calling out my name, when she could clearly see that I was on the phone. And, while still on the phone, she is constantly asking me for my date of birth. I finally handed her my driver's license, and when I did this, she stated "that's o.k.!
I understand employees who work in the public eye are given to having bad days; however, it was entirely too early in the morning for this type of conduct toward a CVS pharmacy customer. I have worked in Customer Service for over ten years, and I know how unpleasant some customers can be, however, this is no way to respond or treat a customer. Thank you!

Al